ZYX'S WRITINGS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Yingying on Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 am

Yingying wrote:
yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.

When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.

In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.

i also like funny animals, they are so cute!!!! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

animals also like eating yummy food

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yingying on Tue May 12, 2015 12:53 am

yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.

When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.

In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.

i like dogs Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sailor WAN on Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 am

Yingying wrote:
yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

i like reading books too, but i only like novels Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

what kind of novels? Shocked Shocked

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I think for me this semester is rich and colorful and that the course do a lot help

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Now I think I can improve the situation and do much better in the future

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

I also do some prepare in the GRE test and English 1000 writing helps me a lot.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Smile Smile Smile Smile

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 10:10 pm

After reading other easy,I also find that I have improved a lot ,and for the final presentation I learn how to create a good ppt through the useful tool prezi.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top