ZYX'S WRITINGS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  yzcmf on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:55 pm

Whenever we express our ideas or share something with a specific group of people in a certain situation, this situation is called “ rhetorical situation”. After reading, I find there are four basic foundations are included in rhetorical: writer, reader, text, and medium. As a role of a writer, we should think about why we’re writing this paper and how to describe the topic in our own ideas. Then we should clearly know our audience and how our writing will correspond to their interests. What’s more, consider the genre our rhetorical situation requires and think about how much freedom we have in our text. Last but not least, after considering the degrees of specification and restriction of the article, we should choose the appropriate media in order to make our article look better.
   As far as I am concerned, I appeal most to pathos when I am writing. I take the emotion, values and spirits as the most essential aspects of an essay. It contains everything of the author, such as personalities and purposes of writing the material, which is actually what we should absorb from our reading.


Last edited by yzcmf on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SECOND WRITING BY ZYX

Post  yzcmf on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 am

Kairo helps people develop rhetorical power through time line, which is taking advantage of the particular time and place to illustrate the author’s idea, making his article understood more clearly.


Based on this passage, writing a blog easily leads to piracy, intellectual property infringement prone, which others can easily quote your text, that just click the mouse gently you can put something on the blog copy down. And then how your own blog effort is, intellectual work is all their wisdom and creativity, naturally which does not want to be violated. So the question how to protect intellectual property rights has to be seriously thought about.

In my opinion, writing blog is written directly on the hair, not to seriously check, which often has typos, grammar, syntax. This is either in the celebrity blog or in the average person's blog. And it is a "problem" that the article has spread out in time, once the impact is produced, which may lead people on a pile of reckless words, contrary to the creation of the ancients mind, declining in the quality of Chinese literature.

I found the people to see the blog voyeurism majority. Click to rate those blog, I see mostly public figures, and, mostly female star or something like beauty. I went to a few people looked at the blog. It is not what stuff, mainly because some private information dissemination, especially in behavior among the photographs, full of the entire page. You want to click rate, and you text on the blog of the best private experience. The more fun is, the more people see privacy there are. People should live your celebrity's private, inner monologue, lower body experience, which is the only way your blog will be more people to pay attention to. Thus, they would be more exposed female furious mad, how ugly things he (she) can light up, which is extremely dirty. Because of voyeurism on the blog, a lot of thugs and exposed female mad, making this could promote the healthy development of the field of culture soon becoming a garbage dump.

Some questions that I do not understand are displaying in the following: 1. How could the trend of blogs be? Will it be popular or be ruined by the people today?
2.How can we deal with the blog voyeurism since we already know this is a big problem? 3.Blog actually change people’s life, so how to use the blog resource to dig some useful information or pass some ideas of us to other people can be discussed seriously.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

zyx'S WRITINGS--task1

Post  yzcmf on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 pm

As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.



When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.


In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ZYX's Videos

Post  yzcmf on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:22 pm

President Obama took a Q&A activity which is mainly about unemployment problems and health care problems. Each publican has his own characteristics and they have their unique ways to answer questions.Obama answers these questions with patience and responsible. He is confident and his answers have a well-thought-plan,which I think is a logo way. He tried to tell many detail such as large commercials, small commercials and budgets to explain the situation. He asks these questions with authority and raises his question based on truth.This is a ethos.The man told his experience to apple pathos. When he asked the first question he used specific amount of money Baltimore needs for creating jobs and growing economic as a evidence. Basically, most of politicians used pathos way to ask Obama, because pathos can incite people’s mood to support their opinions and get sense of identity for their question. It is very favorable for questioner to beat Obama on the momentum.For example, a woman said to Obama "when can we stand together and look forward to solving that problems.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sailor WAN on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:28 pm

yzcmf wrote:It is very favorable for questioner to beat Obama on the momentum.For example, a woman said to Obama "when can we stand together and look forward to solving that problems.

To be a president, it is very very difficult to satisfy everyone's needs in the country. So a good president should try his or her best to do it, at least meets most people's .

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sailor WAN on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:31 pm

yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

     In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.



      When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.


     In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.
I googled the funny animals blog, but it showed up lots result. The best audience of these kind of blog, in my opinion, is children and animals fans pets-lovers..

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sailor WAN on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:41 pm

yzcmf wrote:
In my opinion, writing blog is written directly on the hair, not to seriously check, which often has typos, grammar, syntax. This is either in the celebrity blog or in the average person's blog. And it is a "problem" that the article has spread out in time, once the impact is produced, which may lead people on a pile of reckless words, contrary to the creation of the ancients mind, declining in the quality of Chinese literature.

Absolutely agree with you. Writing a blog is exactly like what you say.

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ong's problem

Post  yzcmf on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

From the part one, the argument is that the literacy is imperious and why literacy is important in human’s language and communication. Ong tells us that the development of writing and oral language in history is quite different. He said that only in recent centuries have human beings generally had the idea that a language could be written, which is also regarded as a basic mechanical skill. However, in the past, the only usage of that is mainly for people to make a communication with others.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

literacy 's question

Post  yzcmf on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:57 pm

1. Gee's definition of literacy: a socially and historically accepted discourses among method of utilizing language, thinking, and acting. To explain this definition, Gee used “discourse”, thinking of discourse as in “identity kit” which comes complete with the appropriate costume and instructions on how to act and talk in order to take on a role that others will make sure.
2. At first, I thought it as that one person just made a language and the association just followed the language. However, I realized literacy was not only made by simple way,
but also that literacy is control of using of language. For example, the Shakespeare’s literacy has a similar effect like that because it actually gets the control of people’s mind.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

three stories

Post  yzcmf on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:10 pm

At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  WBK95 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm

yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

Literacy is boring and all about language. I was thinking about literacy as so much complicated and tough thing to do.
But now, I understand literacy is much more difficult than I can imagine.

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  WBK95 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:24 pm

yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

Reading and writing is very useful to improve spirits and it will teach us much more than what we can learn in educational institutions.

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Yingying on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:53 pm

yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

i like reading books too, but i only like novels Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  kelly1994 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:21 am

yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

     In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.



      When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.


     In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.
Those animals are so cute, I never know that animals can be so funny. It seems like the phtotgraphor had put a lot effort on it!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  yzcmf on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:59 am

Yes,cool

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sailor WAN on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:47 pm

yzcmf wrote:Yes,cool
what is that?!!

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  yzcmf on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:50 pm

How to close the topic

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sailor WAN on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:52 pm

yzcmf wrote:Yes,cool
What is that?

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  yzcmf on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:10 pm

I have a try to say someting

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  WBK95 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Yingying wrote:
yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

i like reading books too, but i only like novels Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Seems you are very professional about this topic cat cat cat

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  WBK95 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Yingying wrote:
yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

i like reading books too, but i only like novels Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm only interested in scary stories and cartoon books.

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  lzh on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm

yzcmf wrote:How  to close the topic

Maybe there is no way to close a topic Rolling Eyes

lzh
Goose
Goose

Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  milan_chen on Sat May 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Sailor WAN wrote:
yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

     In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.



      When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.


     In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.
I googled the funny animals blog, but it showed up lots result.  The best audience of these kind of blog, in my opinion, is children and animals fans pets-lovers..

funny animals alien cat pig they are all lovely rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  milan_chen on Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 pm

WBK95 wrote:
Yingying wrote:
yzcmf wrote:At first, I thought that literacy was boring and I didn’t like it at all. When I’m in primary school, my Chinese teachers usually give us assignments about the great literacy by some famous authors. From then on, we read them again and again everyday. And it was so amazing that I started to realize the importance of reading and got accustomed to reading the literacy everyday, which has become a significant part of our life.

At the time when I was in high school, we should read a lot of books to board our eyes as well as to prepare for the exam. Therefore, literacy is not only my interest but also a way to improve my study efficiency.

After I was in university, I read to improve my sprits. I borrow a lot of books from the library in the university. I read them to rich my spare life that helps me to gain a lot of knowledge and keep our mind more relaxed and free.

i like reading books too, but i only like novels Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm only interested in scary stories and cartoon books.

reading is a good habit. keep it.

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 75
Join date : 2015-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Yingying on Tue May 12, 2015 12:12 am

yzcmf wrote:     As far as I am concerned, I select a blog about “Funny animals”. Why I choose this blog? First of all, the author describes many interesting and impossible things about the funny animals, which makes our audience very curious and a intention to read whole parts of it. Besides, the words  and expression of the article are also very easy to understand that enable common people to read. What’s more, the writer seems to have a lot of freedom in the blog focusing on the main topic of benefits of owning some pets. Last but not least, the blogger uses a lot of pictures that make his article more understood and more enjoyable by its audience.

     In my opinion, the ideal audience should mainly be pets-lovers, who would like to spend their time to stay with pets, and are interested in looking at such funny blogs. Not only can they compare those dogs or cats with their own pets to see some difference, but also they can find some new ways to improve the quality of their pets. Pets-lovers communicate with each other to find some common interest of their “funny
Animals”, which in fact, has a great possibility to eye on this blog and find something they want.



      When I see the comments under the blogs, I find views are divided into two parts. On the one hand, some people believe this article is good because it can give them some useful information about taking care of their animals and what they can do with their animals, which makes their life more colorful. However, on the other hand, some people take this blog as an unreal one that only makes them burst into laugh.
They think the animal can never do such amazing things in our real life and we can never treat animals as a superman.


     In my opinion, the author organized his article carefully which has a related relationship with the pets-lovers. Not only
the purpose of this article tells us that everything he said in this article around the pets and tells us how to deal with our lovely pets in our daily life, but also the pictures which are designed and picked carefully by the authors show a tight connection with its audience. Besides, the reactions from the audience prove that it did.

i also like funny animals, they are so cute!!!! santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZYX'S WRITINGS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum