Assignment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment

Post  zzy8987 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm

In the reading resource, it talks about rhetoric situation and rhetoric analyzing. I would tell my friends about that. Different rhetoric situation expresses different information to different people. Thus, before we write something to others , we should take four important factors in to consideration: readers, writers, text and medium.For example, we should know who is more suitable to read our resource, What is the thing I want to share and how. This procedure is the most important thing during writing.
When I write something online, I like to upload the photos refer to the article. We can more easily to share something to others. Others have more specific details when they read the resource, so I think it is a good way to help us to share our writing resource to others.
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

#2 assignment

Post  zzy8987 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm

1. A great time to release the bigbang to everyone who on the net and make them interested on it.
2. Weblog is one of the most important medium of internet, it is convenient and quick to spread information in which people interested.
3. For this point, I think, we should pay more attention on our own recognizing ability,we can not believe anything on the internet.

zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Assignment

Post  zzy8987 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:56 pm

The blog I want to talk about is NBA on sina blog. It is one of the most popular NBA blog in China, many NBA fans get the information on it everyday. On this blog, has a lot of highlights video, authentic photos, Players statics, reporter article and so on. All my friends who love NBA would log in this blog everyday and talk about the teams and players with others in this blog, they think they can get more details that can't not see in the live game in this blog. People on this blog can bring forward their own ideas for a team or a player and give some suggestions to the team.At last, if some people put some useful article on this blog, admin of the blog will put their article on the first page of the sports net, of course, there people can get a sort of money because of it.
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Q&A

Post  zzy8987 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:03 am

This video is that Mr.president Obama took a Q&A activity which is about unemployment problem, health care problem and so on. Each publican has his own characteristics. Publicans have their unique way to answer questions.
The first question is about unemployment problems, a little boy of the Salvation Army homeless facility write a letter to a publican, that publican said the goverment would take action to decrease tax and stimulus bill to decrease unemployment becauseof a detailed data: unemployment was 7.5 percent last year, but there is 10 percent this year. He used detailed data and specific example such as the little boy, he uses logos way.
Another publican firstly introduce his family situation and budget problems to Mr.president Obama. The question is the domestic discretionary spending has been increased by 84 percent and freeze spending next year means total spending in your budget would grow at 3% of 1 percent less than otherwise, in the end, he also talked about Obama’s promise. This publican like the above one use specific example such as budget problem, he also uses logos and ethos ways
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reading Response: Ong's Paper Part 1

Post  zzy8987 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 am

At the beginning of the article, he says literacy is imperious and at the end of part one, he says it is very hard to make an oral laguage into handwrting. Qoutes: "In Dayton, Ohio, on 25 February 1983, I saw a videotape of a Methodist missionary and linguist who had worked out an alphabetization of a previously unwritten language in the South Pacific and witnessed her difficulty in convincing the speakers of the language that she could write down their utterances. They believed that only the languages they knew as written, such as English or French, could be written."
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Literacy

Post  zzy8987 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 am

Definition: a socially accepted association among ways of using language, of thinking, and of acting that can be used to identify oneself as a member of a socially meaningful group or a social network.
At old time, I think literacy is a ability of wite article, but now, I think it is not easy like that, literacy among a lot of skills to write the artile.
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment

Post  WBK95 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm

zzy8987 wrote:Definition: a socially accepted association among ways of using language, of thinking, and of acting that can be used to identify oneself as a member of a socially meaningful group or a social network.
At old time, I think literacy is a ability of wite article, but now, I think it is not easy like that, literacy among a lot of skills to write the artile.

That was a really concise definition of literacy. That's true, literacy requires skills to write and read.

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WBK95 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:27 pm

zzy8987 wrote:The blog I want to talk about is NBA on sina blog. It is one of the most popular NBA blog in China, many NBA fans get the information on it everyday. On this blog, has a lot of highlights video, authentic photos, Players statics, reporter article and so on. All my friends who love NBA would log in this blog everyday and talk about the teams and players with others in this blog, they think they can get more details that can't not see in the live game in this blog. People on this blog can bring forward their own ideas for a team or a player and give some suggestions to the team.At last, if some people put some useful article on this blog, admin of the blog will put their article on the first page of the sports net, of course, there people can get a sort of money because of it.

I also followed the NBA blog in Sina. I always checked them on my phone, and that was really interesting.

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yingying on Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 pm

zzy8987 wrote:The blog I want to talk about is NBA on sina blog. It is one of the most popular NBA blog in China, many NBA fans get the information on it everyday. On this blog, has a lot of highlights video, authentic photos, Players statics, reporter article and so on. All my friends who love NBA would log in this blog everyday and talk about the teams and players with others in this blog, they think they can get more details that can't not see in the live game in this blog. People on this blog can bring forward their own ideas for a team or a player and give some suggestions to the team.At last, if some people put some useful article on this blog, admin of the blog will put their article on the first page of the sports net, of course, there people can get a sort of money because of it.

wow~ i like KOBE very much Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

response

Post  zzy8987 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:58 am

From the paper of Tara, she said “The distribution of this species has been limited almost exclusively to the cinder ballast of railroad tracks, a harsh environment characterized by intense sunlight and poor soil water retention”. This means it may can adapt to arid environment.
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:08 am

zzy8987 wrote:Definition: a socially accepted association among ways of using language, of thinking, and of acting that can be used to identify oneself as a member of a socially meaningful group or a social network.
plain and simple answer.keep up the good work!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sailor WAN on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Yingying wrote:

Tracy was the best!!

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WBK95 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 pm

kelly1994 wrote:

Good post. rabbit rabbit rabbit

WBK95
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lzh on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:34 pm

You can take an example about Klay Tompson here, I think.

lzh
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milan_chen on Sat May 09, 2015 9:01 pm

WBK95 wrote:

I also followed the NBA blog in Sina. I always checked them on my phone, and that was really interesting.

sina blog is always helpful.

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milan_chen on Sat May 09, 2015 9:03 pm

WBK95 wrote:
kelly1994 wrote:

Good post. rabbit rabbit rabbit

like it! makes sense to me and help me understand literacy.

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yingying on Tue May 12, 2015 12:15 am

\

wow, i also like watching basketball, we can watch it after final flower flower flower

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yingying on Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 am

Yingying wrote:
\

wow, i also like watching basketball, we can watch it after final flower flower flower

we can eat food when we watch the game

Yingying
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sailor WAN on Tue May 12, 2015 1:00 am

Yingying wrote:

now i am not . i like lbj

Sailor WAN
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zzy8987 on Wed May 13, 2015 10:54 pm

milan_chen wrote:
WBK95 wrote:

sina blog is always helpful.
ofcuz, most popular in China
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I need more people to reply my topic

Post  zzy8987 on Wed May 13, 2015 10:56 pm

no one reply it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zzy8987 on Wed May 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Yingying wrote:
\

where? in your white house? good place. how is your next two final
zzy8987
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziqi Xiao on Thu May 14, 2015 1:48 am

I like NBA too, although i am not good at playing basketball... Because i am a girl...haha... But i really like watch NBA. So, the blog of NBA should be a nice idea to research.

Ziqi Xiao
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziqi Xiao on Thu May 14, 2015 1:51 am

zzy8987 wrote:    This video is that Mr.president Obama took a Q&A activity which is about unemployment problem, health care problem and so on. Each publican has his own characteristics. Publicans have their unique way to answer questions.
   The first question is about unemployment problems, a little boy of the Salvation Army homeless facility write a letter to a publican, that publican said the goverment would take action to decrease tax and stimulus bill to decrease unemployment becauseof a detailed data: unemployment was 7.5 percent last year, but there is 10 percent this year. He used detailed data and specific example such as the little boy, he uses logos way.
   Another publican firstly introduce his family situation and budget problems to Mr.president Obama. The question is the domestic discretionary spending has been increased by 84 percent and freeze spending next year means total spending in your budget would grow at 3% of 1 percent less than otherwise, in the end, he also talked about Obama’s promise. This publican like the above one use specific example such as budget problem, he also uses logos and ethos ways

Do you like Obama? Do you think Obama is a good present? Do you trust him he can develop American economics deeply? And do you think he can solve with the unemployment problem? cyclops cyclops cyclops

Ziqi Xiao
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziqi Xiao on Thu May 14, 2015 1:53 am

Come on! you write too short!!! hahah.. so be serious on your homeworkkk~~~~ afro afro afro

Ziqi Xiao
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top