Assignments Xia Jiayu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assignments Xia Jiayu

Post  Ziqi Xiao on Thu May 14, 2015 2:04 am

Xia Jiayu wrote:Hearthstone blog is my choice since I have been so interested in this fun card game for over a year. Nice-looking imagines, professional articles, competition reports and understandable videos are the main elements the blog uses to attract audience and share views.

The ideal audience is Hearthstone players and card game lovers. There are different sections for players from different ranks. For example, rookies can find beginner guides and learn how this game system runs and which cards can bring advantages easily. On the other hand, experienced players can get new ideas from the texts on original created decks. So this blog is friendly to both beginners and general players.

There are a big group of audience likes to make comments beneath posts every day. The players always love to discover new combos for entertainment and discuss the weakness then improve the deck. That is why the articles including new thoughts are usually shared quickly among the audience.

Comics online and blogs always work in a same way. They use amusing things to attract a certain group of people then keep feeding them with new amazing ideas in order to let them stay reading and make comments to help the blog or comics author improves himself in return

I like Hearthstone too! But i am not good at it. My level is low, I think it is hard to fight others.. Hard to win... Am i stupid?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ziqi Xiao
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Xia Jiayu wrote:Hearthstone blog is my choice since I have been so interested in this fun card game for over a year. Nice-looking imagines, professional articles, competition reports and understandable videos are the main elements the blog uses to attract audience and share views.

The ideal audience is Hearthstone players and card game lovers. There are different sections for players from different ranks. For example, rookies can find beginner guides and learn how this game system runs and which cards can bring advantages easily. On the other hand, experienced players can get new ideas from the texts on original created decks. So this blog is friendly to both beginners and general players.

There are a big group of audience likes to make comments beneath posts every day. The players always love to discover new combos for entertainment and discuss the weakness then improve the deck. That is why the articles including new thoughts are usually shared quickly among the audience.

Comics online and blogs always work in a same way. They use amusing things to attract a certain group of people then keep feeding them with new amazing ideas in order to let them stay reading and make comments to help the blog or comics author improves himself in return
sounds like an interesting game!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 pm

i feel the same too!keep up the good work!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Ziqi Xiao wrote:

I like Hearthstone too! But i am not good at it. My level is low, I think it is hard to fight others.. Hard to win... Am i stupid?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I Like it too!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 pm

WBK95 wrote:You are so careful about the language and grammars, I like your posts!
i think her language is very precise!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly1994 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Leo ZHANG wrote:

great game i have try this and can you play with me1?
i want to play it too!

kelly1994
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  milan_chen on Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Your avatar is so cute! Mizzou tiger squirrels !

milan_chen
The Last Starfighter
The Last Starfighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yzcmf on Thu May 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Your content looks rich and good,I like to read your articles and it can help me to learn a lot. Cool Very Happy Laughing Wink

yzcmf
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top