Bibliography

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bibliography

Post  briankuhn on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Bibliography (When I copied this from my word document it got rid of the indentations I had made, and I could not figure out how to attach the word document to this post)

Atamurotov, Farruh, Bobomurat Ahmedov, and Sanjar Shaymatov. "Formation of Black Holes
through BSW Effect and Black Hole–black Hole Collisions." Astrophysics and Space Science 347.2 (2013): 277-81. Web.

Degollado, Juan Carlos, and Carlos A. R. Herdeiro. "Wiggly Tails: A Gravitational Wave
Signature of Massive Fields around Black Holes." Physical Review D 90.6 (2014). Web.

Gilfanov, Marat, and Andrea Merloni. "Observational Appearance Of Black Holes In X-Ray
Binaries And AGN." Space Science Reviews 183.1-4 (2014): 121-148. Academic Search Complete. Web

Gossel, G. H., V. V. Flambaum, and J. C. Berengut. "Resonance Scattering And The Passage To Bound States In The Field Of Near-Black-Hole Objects." International Journal Of Modern
Physics D: Gravitation, Astrophysics & Cosmology 23.11 (2014): -1. Academic Search Complete. Web.

Jie-Xiong, Mo, and Liu Wen-Biao. "Ehrenfest Scheme For P - V Criticality Of Higher
Dimensional Charged Black Holes, Rotating Black Holes, And Gauss-Bonnet Ads Black Holes." Physical Review D: Particles, Fields, Gravitation & Cosmology 89.8-B (2014): 1-10. Academic Search Complete. Web.

Lowe, David A., and Larus Thorlacius. "Black Hole Complementarity: The inside View."Physics
Letters B 737 (2014): 320-24. Web.

Macedo, Caio F. B., and Luis C. B. Crispino. "Absorption Of Planar Massless Scalar Waves By
Bardeen Regular Black Holes." Physical Review D: Particles, Fields, Gravitation & Cosmology 90.6-A (2014): 1-8. Academic Search Complete. Web.

Mapelli, M., L. Zampieri, E. Ripamonti, and A. Bressan. "Dynamics of Stellar Black Holes in
Young Star Clusters with Different Metallicities - I. Implications for X-ray Binaries." Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 429.3 (2013): 2298-314. Web.

Ziosi, Brunetto Marco, et al. "Dynamics Of Stellar Black Holes In Young Star Clusters With
Different Metallicities – II. Black Hole–Black Hole Binaries." Monthly Notices Of The Royal Astronomical Society 441.4 (2014): 3703-3717. Academic Search Complete. Web.

briankuhn
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum