Literacy Article Dealing With My Paper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Literacy Article Dealing With My Paper

Post  kedb79 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:47 am

1. A quick overview of my paper is basically about me trying to change my life by getting in shape and learning what I have to do in order for me to be successful. The article I found was one about helping people on what they can do in order to get into shape. For example, the article stresses how beneficial it would be for someone to create a workout plan to increase consistency. It also stresses how important it is for people to prepare themselves for a workout physically and mentally. Physically means actually doing to workout and working to the best of your ability and mentally so that people get enough rest after a workout so the body can recover. Overall this article was basically trying to help people on there diet and give them tips on how to live a healthier life and keep people on the right track to better themselves.
2. I think this article relates to my paper a lot. I mean the overall theme in my story is me trying to figure out what I need to do in order for me to be happier and healthier. This article would help me because it could give me what I am looking for. In my paper I stress a lot how I had no idea where to start when it comes to getting in shape. This article is that missing piece that I could of used to get me started. I now do a lot of the things this article suggested and I personally agree with this article and there tips on how people can get in better shape. The overall importance this article has on my paper is that it could be an inspiration to people who are looking to better their lives, just like me in my story. This article could be the first step for someone to change their life forever. Just like my uncle did for me in my story.

kedb79
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top