Reiki Healing Therapy Response

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reiki Healing Therapy Response

Post  Nick Jones on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

I think that the author of the passage was very clear on telling us what Reiki therapy is. He used plain language, and when he didn't, he explained his terminology. The article was fairly captivating, as it was on a topic I have never heard about. I also enjoyed how he gave the brief history of Reiki therapy and also told us some of its modern stories.

There are a few things from this article that left a bad taste in my mouth. First and foremost, I think that the author was all over the place. It sort of went from definition to history to opinion and back, all in the matter of a few short lines. I also feel as though it was a little biased toward supporting Reiki, and didn't give reasonable consideration to its opposition. He also could have better backed up Reiki therapy with some success stories or stats. Lastly, he kept mentioning "traditional Reiki practitioners." This leads me to believe that there are those Reiki practitioners out there who are just freaking nuts. That would be something worth hearing about, in my book.

Nick Jones
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top