prewriting 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prewriting 2

Post  garrettL on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Questionable Content is a web comic that is about a young mans life. The comic is very simple and covers a lot of topics and issues. Questionable Content captures its audience by discussing issues that many people can connect with. This comic is aimed towards people in college or older.

Web Comics these days are taking off just like myspace and facebook once did. Web comics are filled with illustrations that talk about the issues of the author or the issues of the world. Questionable Contenet does both of these things. This web comic is one of the best out there. With the simple layout and website you really get to focus on the comics and really connect with the author.

I had trouble with both introductions. Introductions have always been the hardest part of writing for me. With the first introduction I felt it was especially hard to write because you had to follow a specific structure and it made it very boring and not interesting. The second one I had a hard time with because there was no outline and it was hard to start without one.

1.Comments by followers
2.Page Format
3.Language
4.Message being portrayed
5.How often updated
6.Issues being discussed
7.Characters being used
8.Illustrations
9.Amount of followers
10. Time the comic/blog has been active

garrettL
Initiate