Assignment #13 HS X

Go down

Assignment #13 HS X

Post  YousiffAbd on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am

What i liked most about high school X is teaching student how to be a leader and how all people are equal in rights against all the racism and sexism. However i didn't liked the part that said the school is for troublemaker kids! this kind of teaching could be giving for all kids in US.

I think it have something to do with literacy because it including teaching student how to read, write and communicate.Also high school teaches the kids the right thing to do and correct some family bad teaching.

YousiffAbd
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment #13 HS X

Post  Jisun Lee on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 am

Good job on making up your post. Yes, I liked the school a lot because it helped students to be leaders and to be independent. what do you mean by some of teaching would be giving all kids in the Unites States? you are right that the school was for troublemakers in other schools because they was not fit in that kind of schools but I do not get your last sentence in your first paragraph.

Jisun Lee
Goose
Goose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  YousiffAbd on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 am

I think what i meant is to say is that they should teach about how bad is the racism and the sexism for all the kids in US. They should learn to respect each other even if they are from different races.

YousiffAbd
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jisun Lee on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 pm

oh okay! I understood now! Thank you!

Jisun Lee
Goose
Goose

View user profile